javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Extra class kits for sale!

Hi everyone!  I have a few extra class kits left over from two classes I taught in November.  I'm trying to clean up my scrap area and get ready for my next class, so I'm selling these leftover class kits at a discount.  The class kits include detailed step-by-step instructions and all supplies needed to make these 2-page layouts (except basics like adhesive and ink).  Each kit is only $15 plus actual shipping (US only please).  Payment by Paypal.

The first kit features Prima's "Romance Novel" collection. It includes Prima's Romance Novel patterned papers along with a variety of flowers, crystal flourishes, chipboard dress form and title plaque, three types of lace trim, Prima washi tape, ribbon, doilies (each individually die-cut by me from acid free cardstock), acetate clock, extra rhinestone flower centers, pearls and more. $15 plus actual shipping.


The second kit feature's Making Memories' Modern Millinery collection.  This kit includes Making Memories patterned paper, flower and trim, plus additional goodies like doilies (each individually die-cut by me using acid free cardstock), glittered chipboard butterflies, chipboard title, ornate round frame, small rosettes, jeweled decorative hat pins, lace and rhinestones. $15 plus actual shipping


If you are interested in one or both of these class kits, email me at sjbarancik@aol.com or leave a comment with your email address.

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I wish I could order...but I live in South Africa.