javascript:void(0)

Friday, January 11, 2013

CHA + a share

I'm heading off to CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) tomorrow!  I can't wait to see all the new 2013 products live and in person.  I'll be sharing my favorites next week.

In the meantime, here's a quick little share for the day.  This is a layout I created for Creating Keepsakes magazine. 

As seen in the January/February 2013 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.  Copyright Creative Crafts Group.  Posted with prior permission from the publisher.

I used  beautiful Melissa Frances papers and resin embellishments, then I added some Prima flowers and crystals.  I created the border by crocheting along one edge, then I layered it with lace and painted corrugated cardboard.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Romy said...

Such a gorgeous an sweet lay-out! I love the soft colours and the wonderful crocheted touches. Have a great time at CHA!

Unknown said...

wow!so happy to see you back again...your work is so awesome. stunning

cvanholstein said...

Have fun at CHA, wish I could join you!
Love the layout, such a sweet pictures!!
xxx, C

Ruth G said...

Yep, I remember seeing this sweet LO! I love pictures of sleeping kids, I just always worry I'm gonna wake them up, but it never happens! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a ball at CHA!

Jackie said...

What a great idea your page is fab

Christa said...

Stunning! I love the photo and how the colours and design make it shine!

Virginia L. said...

So sweet! Love how you used the embellishments to compliment the lovely photos!