javascript:void(0)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ole!

Hi everyone!  I have a festive layout to share today.   It features pictures of my girls during a little shopping trip while we were in Mexico a few years ago.  Oh how they LOVE to shop!  Yes, I know I'm going to be in big trouble when they get older.
I created a little fringed edge on the background cardstock and painted it with Shimmerz Glimmer Blingz.  Love that stuff!

This page was featured in the February 2010 issue of Scrapbooks, Etc.:

And I'm tickled pink to say that I also have my work published in the current issues of these fabulous magazines -- Creating Keepsakes (March/April), Scrapbooks & Cards Today (Spring), Somerset Memories (Spring),  the GORGEOUS Swedish magazine, Scrapbooking m.m. (March/April), and Scrapbook Trends (April):














Thanks for letting me share!






14 comments:

Mel said...

I just love this gorgeous page,love the stitching it is so perfect for a mexican theme, and the fringed background is awesome, just love everything.

Tania Martyns said...

LO loved it, it's beautiful! congratulations!

BabyBokChoy said...

That page is DELIGHTFUL, So glad you are sharing it with us here. I was at an LSS (an hour way, nothing "L" about it, but I was on my way somewhere) they had all the sommerset magazines and I flipped through one and voila there you are. I told my friend, that's Stacy, I know her, LOL, and sadly, this time, I'm NOT next to her, LOL. xxoo

Mirabella said...

Hi Stacy,
oh great, I just returned from Andalucia... and the Olè just took me here lol. come and see what I brought from spain. I wish you a wonderful week: Did you try the fritters? Hugs Mirabella

janis said...

you're on a roll stacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey Wright said...

Beautiful LO and Congrats on your pubs! You rock!

Mieke said...

Oooh that ribbon goes so well with the photo. I have seen your layouts in CK and Somerset Memories. That's so wonderful!

Rita Barakat said...

Satcey that lo is adorable! Of course they picked it up! Congrats!

Tereza Crump said...

Congratulations! I love your layouts. They are so much fun and so colorful. :)

atlcarly said...

Hey Stacy. Sending out super congrats! Seems like I've been seeing your name everywhere lately! Beautiful work.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats on all the publications! Woohoo, but so well deserved! Fab page .. love the ribbon and your stitching is incredible!

Angela said...

You are rocking the pubs, Stacey....I was pleased to see my page across from yours in the June SBE...and a little awestruck too!!

Christiane said...

i'm in love with every single pice you do!!
congrats on all the publications.
it's an honor to be with you in sb-inspirations!! ;)

הבלוג של אלישקה said...

I have joined you only today, and I adore everything you do!

WOW!!!
Elishka (from Israel)