javascript:void(0)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Prima Valentine's Day candy box

Some sweets for my sweets . . .

I embellished a Valentine's Day heart box with all Prima products:



  

 

Don't the chocolates look real?  They're not . . . I made them out of Fimo clay.  Before I added the beads and gems, I had the Fimo "chocolates" sitting on my scrap table, and my husband and my daughters asked me if they could have a one.  They didn't believe me at first when I told them they were fake chocolate candies because they look so much like the real thing, even up close (and even I was tempted!).

I used Magenta Shimmerz paint on the paper ruffle, and I sprayed the large Prima flower with Ruby Spritz.  I also added a little Shimmerz paint to the flower petal tips.  

Have a wonderful, love-filled Valentine's Day!!

7 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is beautiful. And those chocolates look better than real. YUM! So pretty!

Keshet said...

So pretty!

Lorraine said...

Icannot believe they are not real amazing job, the box is beautiful

Christiane said...

real??? holy moly - they're looking GREAT.
and the box is simply gorgeous!!!
have a nice weekend!!

Kristi B. said...

Those chocolates look delicious! Beautiful job on the box too Stacy. :)

scrappermimi said...

Those chocolates are amazing...I would totally devour them! Lovely!

Malin said...

Wow that box is gorgeous but i am even more stunned by your fake chocolate pralines!
Amazing work!