javascript:void(0)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Graphic 45 -- new CHA releases

Graphic 45 has three new fabulous paper lines that are being released for CHA this summer. Head on over to the Graphic 45 site and take a look-see! The new paper lines are Domestic Goddess, Renaissance Faire and Christmas Past. I'm a VERY lucky girl because I just received all three of these new lines in the mail, and let me tell you, they are BEAUTIFUL! I've been busy creating a layout with the Domestic Goddess line, but I can't share it just yet. Okay, I'm off to go play with my beautiful Graphic 45 papers! I'll post some sneaks soon!

3 comments:

Kristi B. said...

lock your door cause I know where you live!....lol
Have fun with your new papers. I can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

Nancy D. said...

You lucky girl!...I love the new stuff...have fun!

Lynne Forsythe said...

You truly are one blessed girl!!1