javascript:void(0)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A whole lot of Prima

Since this is supposed to be a scrapbooking and paper crafting blog, I guess I should be uploading some of my layouts and other creations, huh? Here's a layout I did recently for a challenge on SoCalScrap hosted by Elizabeth Hicks (one of the PrimaDonnas!). The challenge was to use only Prima products. Oooooooooh yeah, anyone who knows me knows that I was ALL over that challenge!!!! I *heart* everything that Prima makes . . . especially their gorgeous flowers and bling (of course). We were allowed to use non-Prima paper, so I added a piece of vintage sheet music that I bought at a flea market. The photo was taken by Melissa Walker Scott of Lullaby Photography.


Oh, and I just finished my very first Gypsy Girl Creative Team assignment at Gypsy Rose Paperie! As I mentioned, I'll be posting my creations there every Thursday, so go check it out. And take a look at the gorgeous creations made by my fellow Gypsy Girls!

I'll also be posting my vintage creations here too, so be sure and check back!

No comments: